NEW 2019 ! SLIDE SIDE
Your campsite is undergoing a change so that we can offer you a brand-new external water park for amazing holidays by the end of april 2019 ! The whole family will be delighted with the sensation of gliding down our three new slides.
- AQUA TUBE : A favourite with teenagers, this slide is certainly one for the brave at heart!
- WIDE SLIDE : Small but strong! Children (from 8 years upwards) now have their own slide.
Activities for everyone
The campsite offers many entertainments and sports activities thanks to the different facilities available to holidaymakers:
- River and sandy beach (swimming and angling)
- Swimming pool (20 m x 10 m) and paddling pool
- Adventure playground for children
- Volley ball
- You have got your canoeing, from our Pier you can travel along the Labeaume River
- French bowls (pétanque)
- Miniature golf (2 € per club)
- Ping-pong (remember to bring your paddles)
- Tennis (court rental in July and August: 6 € per hour and rackets lent)
- In the evening, there are events for all the family – dances, magic, singing, French whist drives, bingo…
A sporting or relaxing holiday but mostly a fun holiday
Sporty or relaxing holidays? Organize your day according to your desires thanks to the many entertainments and activities offered within the campsite for children and adults.
During July and August many activities are organised every morning to entertain your kids including a painting studio, a drawing studio, a decoration studio, sporting challenges, wide games. Creative, sporting and fun workshops for children.
The free Kids’ Club is open every morning from Monday to Friday from 10am to 12.15pm for children from 5 to 10 years old.
Fabien, our restaurant chef, gives cooking lessons based on local produce (call to 04 75 39 40 70 to book).
Free Aquafit sessions (9.00 to 9.45am), jogging…
Continue in the afternoon with tennis, table tennis, football, volleyball, French bowls (pétanque) tournaments, Salsa and Yoga lessons.
From the camp site, our partners organise activities:
- Canoe trips down through the Ardèche river gorges (8 or 12km), the Chassezac river gorges (7km), canyoning, climbing, caving with Ceven’Aventure.
- Tree-top circuits with Adventure Camp.
- Visit the replica of the Chauvet cave, named Chauvet 2 Ardeche cave in the Pont d’Arc Cavern.
You can get to some by coach from the camp-site.
You will get back from your holidays in top form!
An easy starting point for fishing, hiking, cycling, MTB in the Ardèche
Feel like catching fish ? It’s an easy recreational activity if you are at the Arleblanc campiste, whether you are an experienced fisher or a beginner.
A Fishing Paradise : The Arleblanc campsite is situated on the left bank of the river Labeaume, reputed for its clear water, with several fishing access of this mythical river. The campsite is certified as a fishing lodge which means that it is guaranteed to serve the fishermen.
For hiking, cycling, no need to take your car – you can leave directly from the camp-site on foot, cycle to explore the slopes of the Cevennes Hills in the Monts d’Ardèche Nature Park, the villages in the Labeaume river gorges and Chapias in the scrublands.
Events at Arleblanc Camp-site
- Thursday, June 20 th: the Ardèchoise cycle race makes a halt at Arleblanc.
- Sunday, July 14th: Procession in red, white and blue costumes to mark France’s National Day.
- Sunday, July 21st: Procession in costume of the king of the Belgians and his court.
- Thursday, August 15th: Grand Arleblanc Pétanque trophy.
The camp-site has a label for the Ardéchoise bike race and rally.
The camp-site is an approved fishing site.
All you have to do is choose!