To have fun with your loved ones in this privileged, natural and calm estate.
You can do every kind of sport – biking, hiking, canoeing, caving, climbing and swimming in our beautiful swimming pool or the river Labeaume directly accessible from the camp.
Activities for everyone
Swimming pool (20 m x 10 m), tennis, miniature golf, volley ball, football, table tennis, french bowls (pétanque)… A great opportunity for sporting fun.
For kids there is a paddling pool beside the swimming pool, an adventure playground and a river side beach.
Paying tennis court rental (6€ per hour. Rackets lent) in July and August.
Miniature golf: 2€ per club.
If you want to play table tennis, remember to bring your paddles.
A sporting or relaxing holiday but mostly a fun holiday
During July and August many activities are organised every morning to entertain your kids including a painting studio, a drawing studio, a decoration studio, sporting challenges, wide games. Creative, sporting and fun workshops for children.
The free Kids’ Club is open every morning from Monday to Friday from 10am to 12.15pm for children from 5 to 10 years old.
Fabien, our chef, gives cooking lessons based on local produce. (Call 04 75 39 40 70 to book).
And for everyone, start the day right with free Aquafit sessions (9.00 to 9.45am), jogging…
Continue in the afternoon with tennis, table tennis, football, volleyball, French bowls (pétanque) tournaments with the Arleblanc trophy on July 14th and August 15th, Salsa and Yoga lessons.
You will get back from your holidays in top form!
For relaxing holidays there is table tennis, French bowls (pétanque), fishing, lazing on the river beaches or by the swimming pool…
From the camp site, our partners organise activities:
- Canoe trips down through the Ardèche river gorges (8 or 12km), the Chassezac river gorges (7km), canyoning, climbing, caving with Ceven’Aventure.
- Tree-top circuits with Adventure Camp.
- Visit the replica of the Chauvet cave in the Pont d’Arc Cavern. You can get there by coach from the camp site.
In the evening, there are events for all the family – dances, magic, singing, French whist drives, bingo…
An easy starting point for excursions in the Ardèche
Without forgetting the possibilities directly accessible from the camp site including hiking, mountain and trail biking, cycle touring ( the site has a label for the Ardéchoise bike race and rally), fishing ( the camp is an approved fishing site), motor biking and canoeing on the lake.
No need to take your car – you can leave directly from the camp-site on foot to explore the slopes of the Cevennes Hills in the Monts d’Ardèche Nature Park, the villages in the Labeaume river gorges and Chapias in the scrublands.
- Thursday, June 21st: the Ardèchoise cycle race makes a halt at Arleblanc.
- Saturday, July 14th: Procession in red, white and blue costumes to mark France’s National Day.
- Saturday, July 21st: Procession in costume of the king of the Belgians and his court.
- Wednesday, August 15th: Grand Arleblanc Pétanque trophy.
All you have to do is choose!